Toilets are an essential part of your home; some houses have one toilet while others have more. It is undoubtedly a major aspect of your house and needs your attention. Toilets last for years, but when they do start to have problems, it’s best to address them right away. After all, it’s easier now more than ever to buy a toilet. You don’t need to check out one home improvement store after another. Just go online, read reviews, and buy the toilet that’s best for your needs.
If you have ordered toilets online, you would know that there are a lot of factors to consider when choosing your toilet. You would want a nice-looking toilet that is easy to install and fits perfectly in your bathrooms.
You would also want the toilet to be comfortable to use and easy to clean. It should be an excellent water-saver, too, so you won’t get hit by huge water bills every month. Getting all these features in a single toilet may prove difficult especially if you are ordering the older two-piece toilet models.
But guess what, one-piece toilets can be a viable solution to your bathroom. They are more compact, making them easier to transport and clean. There are many more pros but first, let’s go over some of the best one piece toilet reviews on the market today. In case of time is not your best friend today, you can check out our top recommendation- TOTO Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Toilet. This toilet closes the gap between cost and quality by giving you the best of both worlds.
Let’s move on to other favorable selections.
Best One Piece Toilet Reviews
|Product Name||Latest Price||GPF||Dimensions|
|TOTO MS604114CEFG#01 Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone||Check Price||1.28 GPF||35 x 33 x 23 inches|
|WOODBRIDGE T-0001 W Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet||Check Price||1.28 GPF||31 x 18 x 28 inches|
|TOTO MS854114S#12 Ultramax Elongated One-Piece Toilet||Check Price||1.6 GPF||28 x 17 x 28 inches|
|American Standard Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet||Check Price||1.6 GPF||17.8 x 29.8 x 29.5 inches|
|Winzo WZ5028 Elongated One Piece Toilet||Check Price||N/A||17.3 x 16.5 x 15 inches|
|WoodBridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet||Check Price||N/A||28.5 x 14.5 x 27.5 inches|
|Duravit 2157010005 Durastyle Toilet||Check Price||1.6 GPF||14.6 x 28.4 x 29 inches|
1. TOTO Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Toilet
Toto is a well-respected manufacturer known for the high-quality one-piece and two-piece toilets they have on the market. The Toto Ultramax II toilet is a popular choice because of its sleek design and functionality. It has an elongated bowl and a universal seat height, making it comfortable to use. It uses only 1.28 gallons of water per flush (GPF), which meets EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) WaterSense requirements.
Toilet slamming sucks. It can scare the pee out of you. This is why this model includes a SoftClose seat. It’s quiet, but powerful flushing system makes it one of the best rated one-piece toilets today.
The impressive SanaGloss technology used on its surface forms an ionized barrier around the body, making it easy to clean and prevent molds and bacteria from growing on it. This Toto-patented technology also makes this toilet retain its shine for a long time. Regarding cleaning, the powerful flushing system and the absence of holes in the rim make cleaning easier. A single flush ensures all the waste is pushed down the drain.
- Water consumption: 1.28 GPF
- Flush type: Tornado flush system
- Warranty: 1 year (limited)
- Size: 27 x 17 x 13 inches
- Universal height
- Soft closing seat
- Compliant with ADA, CEC, WaterSense, and CALGreen
- The toilet is comfortable to use and clean.
- It uses 1.28 GPF, making it an excellent choice for saving water.
- The elongated bowl and universal seat height make it comfortable to use.
- The toilet has a SoftClose seat.
- It uses a powerful and quiet flush.
- This toilet is designed to give you maximum comfort.
- The toilet is a bit on the pricey side.
- Although the height is ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant, it is still a little too high for some users.
Here are the reasons why TOTO Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Toilet takes the top spot. First, it is massively recommended by previous buyers. Secondly, it is certified by all the biggest, most-trusted agencies (ADA, WaterSense, CEC, and CALGreen. These are enough signs that this toilet is a great deal.
2. WOODBRIDGE W Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet
If you are looking for a well-designed, easy-to-use toilet, the Woodbridge T-0001 W Dual Flush model is an excellent choice. It has a classy look that adds to the modern finish of your bathroom. The SoftClose seat means you do not have to worry about the seat slamming down after each use. This dual flush toilet is a good water-saving option, using only 1.6 GPF for the full flush and 1.0 GPF for the partial flush.
Just like most one-piece toilets, Woodbridge T-0001 W toilet is easy to install. This is because it comes with a pre-fitted seat, instructions, bolts, and a wrench tool. All you need to do is follow along the manual to complete the setup.
Being one of the best one piece elongated toilets with a comfy height, it is truly comfortable to use. Any adult-no matter the weight or body size will find it ideal. Courtesy of the compact design, those with small bathrooms can now install this Woodbridge toilet.
To butter it up, you get a 5-year warranty that is limited to porcelain parts and 1-year for the flushing system and soft closing seat.
- Water consumption: 1.0/1.6 GPF
- Flush type: siphon flushing
- Warranty: 5 years (limited)
- Size: 28.5 x 14.5 x 27
- Skirted trapway
- Comfort height design
- Soft closing seat (non-corrosive hinges)
- The toilet is easy to install and clean.
- Using this toilet is a great way to save water.
- It has a comfortable seat height, making it suitable for most adults.
- It has a SoftClose seat.
- The flushing action of this toilet is quiet and powerful.
- This toilet is also suitable for use in small bathrooms.
- The flush buttons have to be held down for flushing to begin.
- The toilet is not certified by EPA WaterSense.
- It comes only in white.
Woodbridge T-0001 W is one of the best one-piece dual flush toilets. The flushing is powerful, and its design leaves nothing to be desired. Like other Woodbridge toilets, it is backed up by a generous warranty period as an assurance that it delivers on its promises.
3. TOTO Ultramax Elongated One-Piece Toilet
This toilet is another excellent product from Toto. While older than most of the other toilets reviewed, its sturdy design and excellent functionality make it popular among many users. The one-piece construction makes installation and cleaning of the toilet a breeze. It has a 3-inch flush valve that produces a very powerful flushing action without the roaring noise.
The bowl features a wider glazed trapway for the easy flow of the waste. Thanks to the powerful G-max flushing, what goes through the drain stays that way. Also, the bowl is designed to be resistant to cleaning agents and other chemicals. The seat atop it closes softly without the spooking bang.
TOTO Ultramax Elongated One-Piece Toilet uses 1.6 GPF, which is lower than the amount used by many other toilet models. This toilet also takes less space because of its round bowl, making it perfect for small bathrooms.
There are many more features that make it one of the best one-piece toilets on the market today. Unfortunately, the warranty is a little short, and you will also need to purchase mounting bolts, water supply lines, and wax rings separately.
- Water consumption: 1.6 GPF
- Flush type: G-Max siphon flushing
- Warranty: 1 year
- Size: 28 x 17 x 28 inches
- Soft-close seat
- 3-inch wide flush valve
- Elongated design with 12’’ rough-in
- Four color choices (cotton, colonial white, bone, Sedona Beige
- This is pretty easy to clean and install.
- The toilet features a powerful flushing system.
- It has a convenient SoftClose seat.
- It uses only 1.6 GPF, making it an excellent water-saving option.
- The round bowl makes it suitable for use in small spaces.
- The toilet is a bit expensive.
- It requires regular cleaning.
- It is made of porcelain, so it is less durable than toilets made of vitreous china.
- Wax rings, bolts, and water lines need to be purchased separately.
The Toto Ultramax Toilet comes with a comfortable ergonomic design. It’s also designed to handle the extreme toilet chemicals and cleaning agents. Furthermore, installation is easy. Compared to the American Standard below, it flashes more powerfully and comes in multiple cool colors.
4. American Standard Champion-4 Right Height One-Piece Elongated Toilet
Are you a huge fan of American Standard? They are at the top of the chain when it comes to home equipment, and one of their modest one-piece toilets is The American Standard Champion-4.
This toilet doesn’t weigh a lot, is easy to install and use. You can get in the right height or normal height, depending on your desires. Thanks to the elongated style, anyone can fit on it, and you can easily find its accessories, including the seat without going through too much trouble. When it comes to flushing, it performs powerfully at a convenient water consumption rate of up to 1.6 GPF.
The bowl is made of vitreous china, making it very durable. The EverClean glaze gives it a sparkling design while functionally preventing the growth of mold, bacteria, and mildew. Champion 4 is ADA certified and comes with a soft closing seat.
- Water consumption: 1.6 GPF
- Flush type: Siphon
- Warranty: 10 years
- Size: 17.75 x 29.75 x 29.50
- Elongated design
- Glossy Everclean Surface
- Slow close seat
- Fully glazed trapway
- 12’’ rough-in
- Watersense certified
- This toilet does an excellent job of saving water.
- The standard seat height makes it comfortable to use.
- The toilet is easy to install and clean.
- It boasts a powerful flushing system.
- The EverClean surface prevents mold, bacteria, and mildew from growing.
- The toilet can flush up to 1,000 grams of solid waste at a time.
- This toilet is not for the budget-conscious.
- Some users have complained about the cheap-looking plastic seats.
- The toilet is not certified by EPA WaterSense.
The American Standard Champion-4 is a tried and true toilet with glowing user reviews. Its cost is also quite encouraging. Furthermore, the normal height model is way cheaper than the right height (in case you want to save some bucks).
So whenever you find yourself in limbo about which best one piece toilet to go for, then pick Champion 4. It will be worth your while and the 10 year warranty period it comes with can lay your worries to rest.
5. WinZo Cyclone Elongated ADA Toilet
The WinZo WZ5027 3 Cyclone One-Piece toilet is another rare gem in the market. Not many toilets are as easy to clean as this one. This can be attributed to the fact that it does not have corners or grooves where dirt and germs can hide. One drawback to using this toilet is that it is not very durable, and it comes with a warning that highlights this.
Nevertheless, this toilet is efficient at saving water, and it has EPA WaterSense certification. The flushing system is powerful thanks to its 360-degree 3 cyclone technology. With the standard height dimensions, you can rest assured all the adults in your house will release their waste without straining on the toilet. Its height design meets ADA requirements.
- Gloss white finish
- Water consumption: 0.8/1.6 GPF
- Flush type: dual flush
- Rough-in: 12’’
- Size: 28.25 x 16 x 28.25 inches
- Bowl shape: elongated
- Warranty: 5 years on porcelain parts
- This toilet is designed to be easy to clean and install.
- The standard seat height makes using it very comfortable.
- The toilet is an efficient water saver.
- It boasts a fast and powerful flushing system.
- This toilet has a lightweight build, making transportation and installation easy.
- The toilet has a sleek design that adds to the beauty of your bathroom.
- This toilet is a little more fragile than most other one-piece toilets.
- The toilet does not come with any form of installation instructions.
The WinZo WZ5028 Dual Flush One-Piece toilet is for those who are not ready to spend $400+ on a toilet. Of course, the toilet boasts stronger performance than other one-piece toilet reviews including a huge trapway that prevents clogs. So yeah, this item is worth checking out. The only issue is that the company doesn’t package it well during transportation.
6. WoodBridge Luxury Bidet Toilet
You already own quite a lot of smart items in your home, right? They certainly improve the quality of life and so will WoodBridge Luxury Bidet Toilet. Is T-0008 worth the trouble? Let’s see. This is a low profile elongated toilet that can fit in smaller bathroom spaces. Its design is unquestionably charming and will give your bathroom a luxurious look.
For amazing functionality, The WoodBridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet is designed to accommodate anyone in your home-including those who consider themselves pretty huge. The bowl sits at a comfy height, and its interior is skirted to facilitate faster waste ejection.
This is a bidet seat toilet and if you’ve used one before, then you know how amazing they can be. T-0008’s bidet seat hides nozzles for a feminine wash, posterior wash, and pulsating wash. The multi-function remote can help you adjust the pressure and temperature to comfortable levels and the positions of the nozzles can be positioned at any angle you want.
The comfort system further includes a heated seat and a warm air dryer (with adjustable options. Conveniently, the nozzles are stainless steel to prevent corrosion and waste sticking. When your business is done, the toilet can be flushed using 1.6 GPF for the full flush and 1.0 GPF for the partial flush. Afterward, the seat will close softly behind you.
Woodbridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet has all your safety needs in mind. There is a button on the remote that can stop all the functions at once. The safety system also monitors the temperature of the hot air gushing from the dryer panel. So yeah, this toilet is a great catch.
- Modern sleek design
- Posterior, feminine, and pulsating wash
- Adjustable water pressure
- Skirted design
- Watersense certified
- Quick-release seat
- Off and on sensor
- Self-cleaning Stainless steel nozzles
- Water heater
- Warm air dryer
- Water consumption: 1.0/1.6 GPF (average 1.28 GPF)
- Flush type: dual flush system
- Size: 28.5 x 14.5 x 27.5
- Warranty: 2 years (limited)
- This toilet has a sleek modern design.
- It comes with the lid pre-installed.
- The dual flush action helps conserve water.
- The toilet has an LED light that helps you find your way in the dark.
- It has a powerful but quiet flushing action.
- The toilet has a heated seat, making it a very comfortable toilet even during cold months.
- The seat is a little high, making it difficult for shorter people to use the toilet.
- The remote control does not have a flush function.
- It is a bit pricey.
WoodBridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet is one of the best one-piece toilets on the market today. It gives you complete control of how you want your bathroom experience to be. Anyone looking into bidet toilet seats is better off with this toilet as the costs will be lower than when you buy a bidet and toilet.
7. Duravit Durastyle Toilet
ToTo 1-piece toilets and those from Kohler and American Standard are a little costly. Why is that so? Well, because they are household names and thus widely trusted. However, if your goal is simply to get an affordable one-piece toilet without spending an arm and a leg, then Duravit Durastyle Toilet is a welcome choice.
It comes with standard dimensions i.e., 12’’ rough-in and an elongated design that can fit in any bathroom space. This being a dual flush kit, you can use a 1.6 GPF for the full flush and 0.8 GPF for the partial flush. The flushing performance is flawless-nothing to worry about that.
Even though Duravit Durastyle Toilet goes easy on your pocket, which comes at the expense of some vital features. First, you will need to get a toilet seat differently. Secondly, it weighs quite a lot. Thirdly, its installation is not standard for other toilets. Since the plumbing connections are internal, you’ll find it hard to access the water connection when fixed snug against the wall. To avoid this, create an access panel at the back so you can easily access water connections in the future.
- 12’’ rough-in
- Dual flush capability
- Water consumption: 1.6/0.8 gpf
- Flush type: Dual flushing
- Warranty: 5 years
- Size: 14.63 x 28.38 x 29
- The simple design gives your bathroom a simple, low-profile look.
- This toilet is a great choice for saving water.
- The open rim technology makes cleaning easier.
- The toilet has a powerful flushing system.
- The installation process is straightforward.
- The toilet has a standard seat height, making it suitable for use by most adults.
- The toilet does not come with a toilet seat.
- The toilet does not offer much regarding color options, as it comes only in white.
The Duravit Durastyle features an open rim flushing technology that results in a perfect flush. It also makes cleaning more comfortable. The compact size and the 12-inch rough-in makes it a suitable toilet for small spaces. However, it doesn’t include a seat and is heavy (although once installed this no longer becomes an issue).
If you feel like it lacks all the features you need, you can take a look at other one-piece toilet reviews we have covered.
One-Piece Toilets Buying Guide
Picking the best one piece toilet (or two) for your home is one decision that you will have to make at some point. It is crucial that you get this decision right the first time, so as to make every visit to the bathroom a relaxing and comfortable one. Here are some things you should consider before choosing a one-piece toilet for your bathroom:
The size of your bathroom determines the size of the one-piece toilet you should buy. If you have a very spacious bathroom, you can get any model. However, if your space is limiting then you need to pick smaller sized toilets.
If you go for the bigger toilets, understand that they may not be as portable as the smaller varieties, and cleaning is a little hectic.
Whichever toilet you decide to get, always remember that you will be stuck with it for several years. Therefore, it has to be comfy. Different features affect how comfortable a toilet is. These include the seat’s height, how easy it is to use and clean, and the ease of installation.
Apart from the comfort offered by the best one-piece toilets, one other essential thing to look at is the bathroom’s overall comfort. A toilet that fits perfectly into your bathroom makes it clutter-free and inviting.
There are many flushing system options on the market, so selecting the right one may prove to be a little tricky. It is reasonable to expect that some of these flushing systems are not as good as others. The minimum requirement though is that the toilet should be able to handle any waste.
The flushing system used by a toilet sometimes determines how efficient it is in disposing of waste. G-Max, Double Cyclone, and the Dual Flush system toilets are some of the most effective technologies on the market. Make sure you confirm the flushing ability of the toilet before purchasing it.
Your budget is one of the biggest determining factors if you want to purchase the best 1piece toilet. Full disclosure, one-piece toilets are more costly than two-piece types because of their efficiency. For instance, they use less water, flush effectively, and some do warm up your butt (ahem). Most of these features are not easy to find in two-piece toilets. So the bottom line is this: prepare to spend a bit more if your obsession is on the one-piece types.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
They are becoming more popular nowadays. They fit even in small bathrooms, are easy to clean, and look great. Check out these frequently asked questions about this type of toilet:
Q. What are the advantages of one-piece toilets over two-piece toilets?
A. Some of the benefits you will get from using a one-piece over a two-piece toilet include:
- Installation – One-piece toilets are generally easier to install than two-piece toilets. This is mainly because they have fewer parts to put together.
- Size – Most one-piece toilets are a bit smaller than two-piece toilets because of their compact nature. This makes them excellent choices for small bathrooms.
- Cleaning – The skirted bowl featured in toilets covers many gaps found in standard toilets. These gaps are usually home to dirt, bacteria, and dust, but a one-piece toilet’s smooth surface prevents microbial growth.
- Durability – It is generally believed that the fewer the parts a toilet has, the easier it is to maintain, and the higher the durability. One-piece toilets are, well, one piece of ceramic, which means they have fewer elements exposed to moisture and other factors that may cause damage. This makes them generally more durable than two-piece toilets.
Q. Is there any disadvantage in using a one-piece toilet?
A. One-piece toilets are preferred to two-piece toilets because of a number of reasons. However, one significant disadvantage is that one-piece toilets have over two-piece toilets, which is the price. One-piece toilets generally cost more than two-piece toilets because of their more robust construction and sleek appeal.
Q. What is the best one-piece toilet to buy?
A. Well, according to toilet gurus and user reviews, the top choices include WoodBridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet, ToTo MS604114CEFG UltraMax II, Toto MS854114S#12 Ultramax toilet, TOTO Ultramax II Het Double Cyclone Toilet and Kohler 3810-NY Santa Rosa Elongated 1.28 GPF toilet.
Q. Can you replace a two-piece toilet with a one-piece toilet?
A. Yes, you can install a one-piece toilet in a place where a two-piece has been removed as long as the dimensions (including those of rough-in) match. If the dimensions don’t match, then you may find yourself spending more than you expected on this replacement project.
There are many one-piece toilets you can go for. Each model is likely to vary from another based on things like water consumption, design, or performance. This means you need to give a damn a bit about what you are going for. Make the final choice based on the bathroom experience you are looking forward to.
The best one piece toilets are an excellent choice for several reasons. First, they are compact, making them suitable for small bathrooms. Secondly, they are also easy to install and maintain. Another huge advantage is that they use way less water than earlier models.
If you are looking for a toilet that will not cause unnecessary maintenance headaches, we suggest you look into the best one-piece toilets. However, the experience will vary depending on how much you can spend. Case in practice, the WoodBridge T-0008 Luxury Bidet Toilet will give you a movie-star experience at a slightly higher cost, while Duravit toilet will not offer an out-of-ordinary experience but won’t cause a dent in your bank account.
So basically, you decide what works best for you. All the best and don’t forget to share with us any worthwhile options we haven’t listed in the comment box below.