A toilet is a very important unit for every home. The state of your toilet may affect your health, so it’s vital that you clean it regularly with toilet bowl cleaners. However, cleaning the toilet bowl isn’t the only way to make sure you don’t get sick from using the toilet. Instead of using regular toilet seats with no particular function, for example, you can use bidet toilet seats.
Bidet seats provide rushing water with high pressure that cleans you after every visit. That means there’s no need for you to use tissue paper to clean yourself off, thus reducing contact with the waste matter and lowering the risk of infection.
Some people know about the advantages of using bidet toilet seats but think they are not worth the high cost of buying them. While it’s true that most of the bidet seats come with a hefty price tag, but getting a durable one that will last for years will make purchasing it worth it.
We have done considerable research to find the 7 best bidet toilet seats in the market today to help you get more value for your money. If you want such a seat but don’t know of a durable or cost-effective one, this review will help.
Best Bidet Toilet Seats in 2021: Top 7 Picks
|Product Name||Latest Price||Dimensions||Power Source|
|TOTO SW2034#01 C100 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat||Check Price||23.5 x 20.5 x 9 inches||1 AA batteries|
|BioBidet Bliss BB2000 Bidet Smart Toilet Seat||Check Price||21 x 15.6 x 9 inches||Electric (120v)|
|Luxe Bidet Neo 120 - Self Cleaning Nozzle||Check Price||12 x 6 x 6 inches||Non-Electric|
|Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 Bidet Toilet Seat||Check Price||23.8 x 19.2 x 8.5 inches||Corded-Electric|
|American Standard 5900A05G.020 Non-Electric Bidet Seat||Check Price||14.9 x 3.6 x 21.1 inches||Non-Electric|
|TOTO SW2044#01 C200 Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat||Check Price||23.5 x 20.5 x 9 inches||Electric (120v)|
|Bio Bidet Slim ONE Bidet Smart Toilet Seat||Check Price||22 x 19 x 6 inches||Corded-Electric|
1. TOTO SW2034#01 C100 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat
The Toto C100 WashLet is designed with full automation to ensure the most comfortable toilet experience. It has an adjustable temperature and pressure setting so you can choose which is most convenient for you. There is a warm air dryer that dries you up after use so that you won’t need a washcloth or tissue paper. The heated seat makes sure you are comfortable using the toilet even during cold nights.
This model also incorporates a PreMist spray that ensures your toilet seat is clean before and after use, removing dirt and debris before it has a chance to stick. It has a rear, rear soft, front, and oscillating cleanse options, giving you a choice on which to use. You won’t need to worry about any unpleasant smell because it has an automatic air deodorizer.
The Toto C100 WashLet also has a SoftClose and quick release seat that prevents seat slamming and ensures easy removal for quick cleaning or repairs.
- It has a warm air dryer and a heated seat with three adjustable settings.
- It offers an adjustable water temperature and pressure.
- It has an automatic air deodorizer.
- It is an Energy Saver model.
- It is eco-friendly as you won’t need to use tissues with this seat on your toilet.
- It features a PreMist spray that keeps bowl clean all the time.
- Its self-cleaning wand ensures good hygiene.
- It has several cleaning options, from an oscillating cleanse to rear, rear soft, and front cleanse.
- It uses a wireless remote control for easier access.
- It has a nightlight.
- It is easy to install.
- The toilet adapter doesn’t fit into US valves.
- The warm water goes cold for a short while.
- The round option is quite small.
- Several customers have complained of leaking.
- The seat cover is not made of durable plastic.
The Toto SW2034#01 C100 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat is an affordable and highly-rated toilet seat. Customers love how easy it is to install and use, and how all the features work efficiently to make for a useful clean experience in the toilet.
2. Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated White Bidet Smart Toilet Seat
The Bio Bidet Bliss series promised first-class technology in its bidet toilet seats, and it has delivered it quite well in their Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated White Bidet Smart Toilet Seat.
The Bliss BB2000 is called a Smart Toilet Seat because it is smart. You can easily adjust the temperature settings of the heated seat and the water depending on your comfort. Its 3-in-1 stainless steel nozzle offers three options for cleansing: rear, feminine, and vortex washes, making cleaning yourself after everyone uses quick, easy, and effective.
It has a slow closing lid, a pulsating massage technology while you go about your business and a powerful deodorizer that takes any unpleasant smell away when you’re done. It is eco-friendly, too; you won’t have to use tissues to clean yourself, and it has an Energy Saving mode that reduces your electric usage.
- It’s durable, and hydro flush steel nozzle removes all dirt and debris from your rear or front.
- It has adjustable water and air dryer settings to give you the utmost comfort.
- Its automatic deodorizer comes on with contact to take away any unpleasant smell.
- It has a wireless remote for ease of access.
- It has a nightlight, making middle-of-the-night visits to your bathroom safe.
- It is power-saving and eco-friendly.
- Its installation is quite straightforward.
- It has comfortably warm seats and sleek design.
- It has a 3-year warranty.
- It is a bit pricier than other brands.
- Its nightlight can’t be turned off.
- The warm air dryer doesn’t function properly, sometimes it gets a bit too hot and uncomfortable, and other times it doesn’t dry effectively.
If you have a bit of financial flexibility and can afford a high-tech toilet seat, go for the Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated White Bidet Smart Toilet Seat. It is, as some reviewers have said, “life-changing.” You will appreciate it all the more when you live in places with cold winters. The feel of the warm water cleaning you while it is snowing outside is priceless.
3. Luxe Bidet Neo 120- Self-Cleaning Nozzle
Not all bidet seats cost hundreds of dollars. The Luxe Bidet Neo 120, for example, is a highly economical non-electric bidet toilet seat that uses freshwater for cleansing. It runs entirely on mechanical power, so you have no worries about your utility bills.
It has a high-pressure faucet with a braided steel hose that lasts longer than the usual plastic hoses. The retractable nozzle pulls back after use to ensure that it remains clean all the time. There’s also a protective covering for the nozzle and a nozzle-cleaning feature to rid it of all possible dirt after use.
The adjustable water pressure panel allows you the convenience of manually turning on and changing the water settings to suit your needs. The second knob on the control panel will enable you to turn on the nozzle wash setting. Installation can be done within minutes, and the controls are straightforward to understand.
- It doesn’t use electricity, so using it doesn’t affect your utility bills.
- It is very easy to install, and it takes just a few minutes to do so.
- The control panel is easy to understand and use.
- It has adjustable water pressure.
- It is eco-friendly since you won’t have to use tissue paper when you have it.
- It is very inexpensive.
- It doesn’t have a dryer.
- Water temperature can’t be adjusted, which can be inconvenient in the winter.
There are so many advantages to using a bidet toilet seat. Several customers have mentioned it is life-saving for them. It helps the environment, and it keeps you clean. If all that’s stopping you from using one is the cost, the Luxe Bidet Neo 120 is your answer. It’s very inexpensive and works as expected.
4. Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 Elongated Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat
The Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 Elongated Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat is an all-in-one comfort and personal caregiver. It makes sure you are comfortable while doing your thing and clean and dry afterward. The technology used in this advanced toilet seat is straightforward and easy to use. It has an integrated water heater that gives you access to warm water every time you use the toilet.
Both the temperature and water pressure settings are customizable, too. You get to adjust the settings to suit your needs. It incorporated dual nozzles to ensure thorough cleansing of your front (feminine wash) and rear. Its seat and lid close gently, so say goodbye to the noise of the seat slamming in the middle of the night. The seat is heated, too, which is a huge comfort during cold winter nights.
Everything about this model is designed to ensure your comfort every time you use the toilet. The wireless remote control offers you easy access to the variety of options it provides, while it’s Eco Mode ensures you save energy when using it. For its price, this toilet seat is a great deal indeed.
- It has customizable water temperature and pressure settings.
- It provides a heated seat with 3 temperature settings.
- It has dual self-cleaning nozzles for both rear and frontal cleansing.
- It takes an hour or less to install.
- The wireless remote control makes for easy access to its features.
- It is not as expensive as the other brands offering similar features.
- It is not durable, can break after a few months’ use.
- It has no deodorizer.
- It has no dryer.
- Customer service needs to improve.
The Brondell Inc. S300-EW Swash 300 Elongated Advanced Bidet Toilet Seat is a reasonably priced bidet that does an excellent job of cleansing you whenever you use the toilet. It looks great, is easy to install, and is easier to use. Seat and water are heated, so every toilet visit is a comfort that you won’t get tired of.
5. American Standard 5900A05G.020 Aqua Wash Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat
American Standard is a leading manufacturer of plumbing and kitchen fixtures, including toilet bowls, sinks, and toilet seats. Its affordable AquaWash SpaLet toilet seat doesn’t require electrical power to operate, which means it won’t increase your electric bills. It is mainly operated by water pressure.
The AquaWash SpaLet looks stylish and classy and would be perfect for any toilet. It is suitable for small toilet bowls, too, as it is not bulky. Its dual nozzles for independent front and back cleansing are self-cleaning to ensure proper hygiene all the time.
The nozzles are detachable, and the spray pattern is adjustable to fit your needs. The lid’s push-up button feature and slow closing hinge offer both convenience and quiet operation. It is easy to install, and easier still to clean and maintain.
- It has dual nozzles for proper cleansing of both the front and rear.
- It has an adjustable nozzle and sprays pattern.
- It has a slow closing hinge that prevents the lid from slamming down.
- Its style is classic and will fit any bathroom design.
- It doesn’t require electricity to run.
- It is eco-friendly.
- The material used seems cheap and not durable.
- It may not fit all American Standard toilets.
- There is no dryer and water temperature adjustment.
This American Standard AquaWash Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Seat offers basic features to ensure a clean and hygienic time on the toilet. It is operated via water pressure, no electricity, so you save on your electric bills. Its slim and classic design is sure to fit any bathroom decor, too.
6. TOTO SW2044#01 C200 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat
When it comes to the latest technology and design in toilet seats, the Toto SW2044#01 C200 WASHLET Electronic Bidet Toilet Seat is leading in the market. This model is very flexible and allows you to adjust several features like the pressure and temperature of the water (five settings) and the temperature of the heated seat, also with five settings.
The Toto C200 Washlet also comes with a beautiful design that will fit perfectly into your toilet. You can install it easily without having to call in a professional. It has a SoftClose seat and lid and the choice of a soft rear spray, rear cleanses, and front cleanses and a warm air dryer afterward that also has five temperature settings.
This Toto bidet has a PreMist feature that ensures the seat is clean before and after use. You need not worry about odor-causing bacteria because it also has an automatic air deodorizer. There is a remote control to ensure ease of access to all the options it offers, and most importantly, your utility bills won’t go up because it is an energy saver model.
- It is durable because of the construction style and material.
- It’s available on both elongated & round shape so that you can pick one based on your existing toilet shape.
- It offers five settings each for the water pressure, water temperature, heated seat, and warm air dryer.
- It has a nice design that fits any toilet.
- It is easy to install.
- It is always on auto energy saver so it won’t turn on if it isn’t being used.
- It has a remote control to ensure easy access.
- Its PreMist technology ensures a totally clean experience.
- It comes with an air deodorizer.
- It might seem too techy for some people.
- The instruction manual is not straightforward and could be improved.
- Sometimes the adapter or junction valve comes broken.
- It’s a perfect fit for a TOTO toilet, and it won’t quite fit in other toilets.
If you are after a bidet toilet seat that provides efficient cleaning, adjustable temperature and pressure, air dryer, and a deodorizer all in one, the TOTO SW2044#01 C200 WASHLET Electronic Toilet Seat is your best choice. It is self-cleaning (at least the wand is), has a SoftClose seat, and is an energy saver.
7. Bio Bidet Slim ONE Bidet Smart Toilet Seat
Bio Bidet offers one of the best bidet toilet seats with advanced features but not the high price. The Bio Bidet Slim ONE, for example, has a 3-in-1 self-cleaning nozzle made from durable stainless steel that offers three cleaning options: front (feminine wash), rear, and turbo wash.
It cleans using warm water, a vast comfort, especially if you live in cold places. The water temperature and pressure are adjustable through an easy-to-access side control panel. It doesn’t require a lot of maintenance, too.
Using the toilet at night won’t be a problem. The Bio Bidet Slim ONE has a nightlight that can be turned on and off. It has a heated toilet seat, too, that is easily adjustable, depending on your needs. It has a dual massage cleaning feature and a warm air dryer that make your time on the toilet enjoyable.
- It is easy to install.
- It has cleaning options you can choose from.
- It has a self-cleaning wand.
- The nightlight with a turn off button can make your nighttime use easy.
- It uses a warm air dryer.
- It has adjustable water temperature and pressure.
- Its nozzle is adjustable, as well.
- It is eco-friendly.
- Instructions for installation are confusing.
- It uses a lot of power.
- You might need to pat dry with tissue paper after use.
- It fits only elongated toilets.
- The side buttons are not easy to see from the seat.
When you want all the features of a high-tech toilet bidet seat at just the right price, the Bio Bidet Slim ONE would be your best option. For its price, it offers several cleansing options, adjustable water temperature and pressure, a warm air dryer, a heated seat, and even a nightlight you can turn on and off. Bio Bidet is definitely “an affordable clean that you deserve”.
Best Bidet Toilet Seats Buying Guide
Bidets may not be totally necessary, but try using it once, and you will never go back to a bidet-less toilet ever again. It’s is so comfortable to use; the elderly, the children, and those with arthritis will appreciate not having to twist and turn just to clean themselves after every use.
Aside from comfort, bidet toilet seats are also good for the environment since they reduce the use of tissue paper and prevent clogging. If you are new to buying the best bidet toilet seats, the following buying guide will help you decide which model to purchase.
Is the bidet manual or automatically controlled? That’s a question you should ask when you are about to buy. Old bidets were usually manually operated, but newer ones now offer a lot more automation, from push up buttons to night light buttons and a lot more.
Note that the more bells and whistles a bidet has, the cost increases, so keep your budget in mind. You will find the specifications for each product in the product description, be sure to look at it properly before buying.
The most used power types for bidets are mechanical and electrical power. Some electrically-operated bidets use a lot of energy, which means you will see a spike on your utility bills once you start using it. Other bidets, however, have energy saver features, turning on only when it senses you using it.
You might want to consider as well the material that the bidet is made of. It has a direct bearing on the durability of the bidet. Mostly, the toilet seats come in plastic while some of the nozzles are stainless steel, and some are plastic. If you choose to buy the cheapest one with cheap material, it may not last long and will cost you more in the long run.
Color and style
Everyone loves a bit of luxury and class. When choosing a toilet seat, be sure to buy one with a color and style that fits your toilet and your bathroom. Bidet toilet seats come in elongated and round styles. You will see what kind it is in the manufacturer’s description.
If you have an elongated bowl, be sure to choose an elongated seat type but check the specifications carefully. Different brands have different variations, and an elongated seat from one brand may not fit another’s.
This is an essential factor you should consider before you make a buy. You wouldn’t want to spend a lot of money on a toilet seat that doesn’t go beyond a few months. You can get information about the durability of a particular model by reading bidet toilet seat reviews.
This will go a long way to tell you whether or not you should purchase the product. You might also want to check the warranty on the product to see if you can get a free repair or just a reduced replacement cost if any issues arise.
The cleansing options for a bidet will vary depending on the brand, cost, and type you choose. Some brands have two to three cleansing options. The front and rear cleanse options are the most important and tend to determine whether or not you should buy a bidet.
Other cleanse options like the oscillating and pulsating cleanse are innovations that so many people prefer. The ability of the wand to self-clean is also important for proper hygiene. Some brands even have additional PreMist options that ensure the toilet is free of dirt and debris before and after use.
This recent innovation in bidets has changed the perspective of people towards bidets. The warm water offers superior comfort and relaxation as opposed to the shock of cold water, especially in cold countries.
Most bidets come with their heating device, whereas others channel the water from your hot water tubes. Some bidets also offer adjustable temperature settings that allow you a customized experience.
Most of the recently developed bidets offer a range of water pressures to suit your needs. These options allow for customized usage and ensure that you are comfortable. Most bidets with this option are a bit pricier than others. If you can afford to spend more, get the bidet that has this adjustable water pressure option.
Warm air dry and heated toilet seats
These are incredibly comfortable features that can take your toilet use experience from good to excellent. The warm air-dry ensures that you won’t need to use toilet paper or washcloth to dry up while the heated toilet seat is perfect for those who live in cold climates. These added advantages would obviously come with an added cost.
This is another important factor to consider when choosing a bidet. Is any warranty offered? If there is, how long does it last? You should ask these questions before you buy. Check customer bidet reviews to see the conditions attached to the warranty. Check if the warranty has full coverage and if it only covers the parts. Some products only have a full warranty for the first year, and then you need to pay afterward.
The Benefits of Using a Bidet Toilet Seat
There are some essential benefits of using a bidet toilet seat. Here are some of them:
- Bidets offer almost a hundred percent hygiene. They cleanse you properly, and most of them have little or no means of contamination because of their self-cleaning features and automation.
- They are eco-friendly as they try as much as possible to eliminate the use of tissue paper, hence decreasing the chances of clogging your toilet.
- They are more economical when compared to the constant purchase and use of tissue paper.
- Some have an enema option that helps to loosen your bowels when it’s challenging to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Are toilet bidets sanitary?
A. Yes, bidets are sanitary and even more hygienic than toilet paper and wipes. They clean you thoroughly, and those with drying options keep you dry, eliminating all forms of contamination.
Q. Do I need a plumber to install a bidet?
A. No. Most bidets come with manuals and videos to guide you with the installation. Most are also designed to be installed easily and quickly. You won’t need an hour to finish setup (some can even take just a few minutes).
Q. Will a bidet seat fit my toilet?
Varying bidet seat type exists for different types of toilets. You need to know the kind of toilet you use – e.g., is it elongated or round? – And the dimensions before you buy the bidet. Manufacturers include the type of bidet, the size, and other specifics that will be important for you to know before you buy.
Q. Does a bidet need electricity?
A. Not all bidets need electricity. Some are mechanically powered.
Q. How do you dry yourself after using a bidet?
A. Most bidets have a warm, dry option, so you do not need to dry yourself. However, for those without this option, you can use a washcloth, towel, or tissue paper to dry off.
Bidets may seem expensive and not worth the buy, but in the long run, they will turn out more economical than using toilet paper. Bidet toilet seats are super hygienic and reduce your contact with waste matter, therefore reducing the risk of contamination.
If you want to buy a bidet with all the excellent features to make all your toilet visits super comfortable, the Toto C100 WashLet is the best buy. There are so many benefits to using it. Whatever model you choose from our review of the best bidet toilet seats will be useful, though.
If you are living in a cold state or you have elderly at home, It’s a smart move and replaces your conventional toilet seat with a bidet seat. Which one are you picking today? Share your experience in the comment section below.